Robotics

Robotics
(not Westside Robot)

Monday, May 3, 2010

5-4-010 1/3

Good morning!!!! I just took a shower. Here's what we're going to do today. In taiwan, there's a monument, like the Eiffel Tower in France. It's called Taiwan 101. Our team's going to eat breakfast right now, go to the Taiwan 101 mall, and take a BULLET TRAIN to Kaoushiung, where the tournament is held. Kaoushiung is the southern city of Taiwan. By then, it will be afternoon time, so all we do is eat dinner, do my homework (since it's monday over there), and go to sleep. I will make a new post about everything at night.


P.S. I have taken a lot of pictures, so I will make a google photo album, and put all my pictures in it. As soon as I make the album, I will send you the link.

1 comment:

  1. LUCKYYYY BULLET TRAIN! I once went a high speed train in Spain. It was cool. But Taiwan's is much faster. MUCH MUCH MUCH FASTER LIKE PSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAOSHOWWWWWWWWWWW like that much faster. KAPOW SHLEEGA SHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. cool . anyway. you get the point. Have fun in the competition. Oh and I saw in the video that was cool. I did that in florida. Space robotics camp like WOOHOO! anyway have fun in the bullet train and everything else. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZOOMMMMMMMMMMVRAOOOMMM

    Have fun

    -Mahseredjian

    ReplyDelete